LOCALS INVESTING IN LOCALS
LATEST DEPOSIT RATES:
Over 24 months
* This is not a bank product meaning you could lose part of your principal. applications for secured notes can only be made on the application form which accompanies the prospectus issued by Central Victorian Investments Limited under AFSL No 229697
We’ve heard your feedback & cannot ignore the significant delays in the Australia Post delivery times lately, we are also aiming to do our bit for the environment and reduce the amount of paper we use.
We have now introduced password protected email statements for our lending and investment clients. Once registered, you will begin to receive statements via email, and we will gradually look to introduce all communications via this platform to those who choose to receive them. We will post you a system generated password, so once you receive your statement, you can sign in to view, save or print it.
Please click the button below to fill in the form if you would like to activate receiving your statements via email rather than by post.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS THINK
Molnar Jarrett Property and CVI have been working together for 8 years. As a residential property developer in the Ballarat market, we like dealing with CVI for the following reasons:
• Loan products suited to our business
• Dealing directly with the decision-maker
• Follow through on their word. Verbal approval is promptly followed by written loan approval
• Excellent customer service. eg. quick turnaround of draw down requests.
• Strong understanding of developer's funding needs
- Alex Molnar, Molnar Jarrett Property